2509 42nd Street
Sacramento, CA 95817
Built in 1923
Recent remodels and updates bring a modern yet timeless vibe to this light and bright 1920s Tudor… Ms. Seller really knew how to utilize every inch when she was opening up the kitchen and expanding the laundry room. You’ll LOVE all the extra storage and windows!
Wood flooring complements the soft, yellow paint of the interior nicely, and the bright white trim creates a crisp and clean accent.
- Updated kitchen cabinets
- Updated GE stove with modern hood and warming rack
- Matching stainless appliances
- Apron front farmhouse sink
- Expanded “laundry” area with lots of storage (plus room for a microwave!)
- Remodeled bath with white subway and hexagonal tiles, new fixtures, and pedestal sink
- Dual-pane windows throughout
- 2-car garage
- Minutes from UCD Med, freeways, and Downtown
- Solar for energy efficiency!
The pièce de résistance for an already stunning home is this amazing backyard! A nice-sized expanse of grass is perfect for lounging or games and the brick patio in the back could easily fit a pergola. Run some lights over or around and you’ve got yourself a garden party!
Enjoy your coffee out here in the morning or a relaxing evening after a long day. The landscaping is lush and the ambiance peaceful. I could easily spend an entire day in this yard and be completely content.
Interested in selling?
Schedule a consultation!