2425 42nd Street
Sacramento, CA 95817
Built in 1926
This is one of those houses that everyone will fall in love with as soon as you invite them over. They had me at “hobbit door!” Its character, charm, and unique features make it a truly captivating home. From the recently refinished hardwood floors to the leaded glass windows and built-ins in the breakfast nook by the updated kitchen, you really feel the beauty of this brick Tudor.
- French Doors Open to Brick Patio
- Remodeled Kitchen
- Vinyl Shutter on All Windows
- Ceiling Fans in Living Room and Front Bedroom
- Enclosed Laundry Room w/Basement Access
- Central HVAC
- New Backyard Fence
- Vegetable Boxes
- HUGE 2-Car Garage
- One block from UCDMed & Shriner’s
- Close to Oak Park Brewery, Old Soul Coffee, and more!
- Close to HWY 50 and Cap City Freeway
The backyard is a gem in itself. Enjoy a glass of wine under the lights or hang a hammock in the trees for a lazy afternoon. The Crepe Myrtles and climbing roses bring gorgeous pops of color. And I love that the plum trees add a bit more shade, but there’s enough sun for tomatoes to flourish.
The ideal location, classic beauty, and inviting ambiance will have you telling everyone you know to “come on-a your house!”