5178 CAMDEN ROAD
ROCKLIN, CA 95765
SOLD for $590,000
This is how Rocklin does R & R! Greeted by tropical palms & foliage, you’ll immediately feel the resort vibe take life down a notch. Free flowing floor plan goes full circle from the front door through the living & dining rooms and back.
The kitchen is in the heart of the action sitting adjacent to the formal dining, but with space for a breakfast table overlooking the family room and a fabulous view of the backyard.
- Convenient First Floor Bedroom/Full Bath
- High Ceilings and Windows
- Wood Floors
- Whole House Fan
- 5-Burner Gas Range
- 2 Fireplaces
- Steam Shower & Modern Soaking Tub in Master Bath
- “Basket-Weave” Stone Wall in Master Bath
- Walk-in Closet in Master
- Heated Towel Rack in Upstairs Guest Bath
- Insulated Garage Doors
- 8’ Deep Saltwater Pool
- Arbor is Wired for a Ceiling Fan
- BBQ Connected to Natural Gas
- Garden Space w/Irrigation
- Low Maintenance Landscape but Feels Lush
- Highly Rated School within a Mile
- Close to groceries, the Galleria, and more!
This Master Suite is off the charts. A vaulted ceiling and the view through large windows is just the start. We’re bringing the R&R straight to the Master Bath with an amazing soaking tub and steam shower – yes, please!
As much as I love to get cozy in a living room or just lounge around in bed, a great backyard is my true sanctuary. And this one is extra special. The yard is huge! From the covered patio to the lush lawn, the arbor to the salt water pool, this backyard is your staycation destination.
Palms & timber bamboo provide cool shade and a private oasis. And with the BBQ hooked up to natural gas, this is the perfect spot to host your next cookout!
Going home will feel like going on vacation. Get your Rest & Relaxation at 5178 Camden Road.
Need to your home?
Schedule a consultation!CLICK HERE