From the formal living and dining rooms to the open kitchen and den out to the large courtyard, you can take the party just about anywhere here. Long-term guests can take advantage of den and quarters upstairs. The sellers even made sure that the elevator from the garage to the main level can be extended to the second floor if desired!
Your Master Suite pulls out all the stops. A boulder-lined private patio is the perfect spot for a morning cup of joe – have your caffeine in a snap with the built-in coffee station in the master bath.
A double-sided fireplace provides warmth and ambiance for both the bedroom and bath while a pass-thru hamper in the massive walk-in closet goes right to the laundry room, bringing you yet another level of convenient living. Access to the work-out room as well as the courtyard and lanai sweeten this Master Suite!
- Full-size Sub Zero Refrigerator and Freezer
- 2 Miele dishwashers (one raised for easier loading)
- 6-burner Wolf gas cooktop with griddle and pot filler
- 2 self-cleaning Dacor Ovens (plus wall-mounted microwave and warming drawer),
- 2 Appliance Garages
- Specialty Drawers
- Island Baking Center w/Pull-up Mixer (ready to bake at all times!)
- Plus a bar that seats four!
- BIG Walk-in Pantry plus Large Butler’s Cabinet
- Office/Study w/coffered ceiling, built-in bookshelves, and view of/access to pool
- Work-out room with large gym mirrors, fits three large machines easily
- Elevator between Garage and Main Floor
- Intercom System
- Crestron Home Automation Touch-screens
- Ceiling-mounted Speakers in main living areas and Master Suite
- Central Vacuum System
- Radiant Floors Throughout
- 6 Thermostats control various forced-air Heating and A/C Zones
- Whole House Fan
- Owned Photovoltaic Solar Panels w/separate Solar Heating for Pool & Spa
- Skylights & Pella Low-E double-pane Windows/Doors
- Energy Efficient Architecture
- Programmed Irrigation w/Drip for all Landscaping (except Back Lawn)
- 2 Raised Garden Beds with Drip System
While the house is a masterpiece in itself, the courtyard is a whole new level of beauty. Mr. Seller has the greenest of thumbs and it shows! From the picturesque granite outcroppings to the 15-fish Koi pond, you’ll feel closer to nature than ever.
Cool off with a dip in the pool or relax your cares away in the built-in spa, all while surrounded by the beautiful combination of architecture and nature.
A spectacular lanai sits beyond the pool and comes fully equipped with a complete kitchen (that includes a dishwasher!) and a large lounge area. Ceiling fans help keep your guests cool in the Summer and dual ceiling-mounted gas heaters plus a wood-burning fireplace are perfect for snuggling up on those chilly evenings.
An extra interesting feature of the lanai is the flat screen TV that can be raised or lowered from the ceiling depending on your mood or desired ambiance.
Overall, the casual elegance of this custom designed home enhances the comfort & livability of both indoor & outdoor spaces.
Live the dream at 6352 Calle Montalvo.