At just over 4300 sqft, this home was designed in a way to make you feel cozy and comfortable. The kitchen opens to the dining and living rooms and will never have you feeling left out. The island is quite substantial with plenty of seating for guests or an easy breakfast spot. I especially love the stone alcove over the stove!
Entertain guests inside and out – two sets of pocket “glass wall” sliding doors open the entryway and living room to a roomy loggia (with ceiling fans AND a fireplace!)
- Monogram 6-Burner Range w/Griddle
- Monogram Built-In Microwave/Convection Oven
- Thermador Refrigerator
- Temperature Controlled Wine Cellar
- 2 Fireplaces
- 2 Fire Pits (1 just off the main front courtyard and 1 out back)
- Guest room w/private patio (and a view!)
- Bocce Ball Court
- Irrigated garden beds
- Outdoor Kitchen w/Propane Grill, Ice Maker, Fridge, 8-blade Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lighting, and more!
- 1900+sqft garage & workshop, 14’ & 16’ ceilings, 12’ & 14’ garage doors (so plenty of room for RV, toys and then some!)
Fall in love with your fabulous Owner’s Suite amenities that include a perfect room for a private office or personal gym, a fabulously luxurious shower with dual shower heads, plus an amazing soaking tub. The pièce de résistance (in my opinion) is the enormous walk-in closet – fashionistas swoon!
Did I mention that there is backyard access from the Owner’s Suite? When this is your backyard, that is a necessity!
Dazzle your guests with an incredible outdoor dining experience, enjoy a glass of wine with friends around the fire pit, start up a game of bocce ball, or relax after a long day in your hot tub…this backyard can do it all. And for those farm-to-fork fanatics, put your green thumb to the test with multiple irrigated raised garden beds!
Live it up or dress it down, this Newcastle “resort” gives you the best of both worlds. You’re free to do & be as you wish at 9740 Powerhouse Road.