1317 33rd Street
Sacramento, CA 95816
Built in 1933
The classic charm of this East Sac cutie invite you to “Dream A Little Dream” of home. Let your imagination run wild – with 3 bedrooms you’ve got options! Home office anyone?
Imagine breaking bread in the formal dining with quaint built-ins & pass-through to the kitchen. Take the party outdoors because the back is big enough to have the family over and then some. This backyard creates the perfect backdrop for great memories of play and leisure. And green thumbs rejoice! You’ll love the fertile soil & planter boxes, each with its own drip for an abundant harvest.
- Wood flooring
- Brick, wood-burning fireplace
- Picture window in living room
- Built-in bar(s) in the dining room
- Hall closet with character
- Large closet/storage in the foyer
- Great neighborhood
- Minutes from shopping, freeway, and Downtown
Interested in selling?
Schedule a consultation!