A kitchen is the heart of a home. It’s important that the space be both functional and beautiful… and this kitchen is both! There is room for guests to sit with bar stool seating plus room for a dining table. The built-in “buffet” gives you extra storage and counter space with a view of the orange tree out back!
- Floor-to-Ceiling Brick Fireplace w/Insert
- Wood Accents
- Large Kitchen/Dining area w/Backyard Access
- Plenty of Natural Light in Kitchen
- 2 Lazy Susans
- Laminate Flooring in Kitchen & Hallway
- Corner Mirrored Vanity in Master Bath
- Washer/Dryer Hookups in Large 2-Car Garage
Your Master Suite comes with a view of the backyard as well as a large corner vanity and WC with tiled shower. There is tons of closet space behind those huge mirrored sliding, as well.
A large tree provides shade in the back but does not cover too much so you can still enjoy the sunshine. In addition to the orange tree mentioned earlier, there is a lemon tree so you can make lemonade for all your guests!
With quick access to I-80 and just 15 minutes from the Galleria, you can enjoy peaceful easy living at 8036 Ravencrest Way.