8010 MT. VERNON RD.
AUBURN, CA 95603
Picture this… You’re lounging by the pool, looking out over the entire Sacramento Valley, and drinking wine that came from your very own vineyard…
You ask yourself, “is this Heaven?” Nope! It’s real and it’s in Auburn!
The first time you come here is truly a special experience. The almost 3000-vine vineyard that greets you at the gate is stunning, and that’s not even the best part.
Head up to the top of the hill, and as you walk around the guesthouse to the pool, the view practically knocks the wind right out of you. On a clear day, you can see the sun glinting off the skyscrapers in Downtown Sac. (Yes, really!)
The pub and pool house kick it up a notch from there. A single piece of redwood stands resolutely as the bar (check underneath for onyx stone light features!) and an old wood-burning stove sits in a little, granite nook nearby.
A Heartland fridge, full sink, smoker, AND Mongolian BBQ bring this pub kitchen to life! The pool house has a full guest apartment upstairs, and downstairs comes with a pool bathroom with laundry, as well as a workshop and workout room.
- 700 Petite Syrah & 2000 Zinfandel Vines
- Underground wine cellar
- Filtered irrigation system w/automatic timers
- Stone pump house for well & filter system
- Trout pond (w/bass), gazebo, & dock
- Pool house built 100% from reclaimed materials
- Guest quarters include engineered hardwood floor, Italian marble in bathroom, granite counters in kitchen w/convection oven, soapstone gas heater, and balcony overlooking pool/valley
- Main house is original adobe, comes with vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace, and, my favorite, a butler’s pantry!
- Full workshop, 32’ x 40’, plus open outbuilding for tractors, etc.
- RV hookups in 2 locations
- Every building has solar
- Bridge over the year-round creek built from an old train boxcar
- 7’6” deer fencing on entire 10 acres
Wind your way down the stone steps beyond the pool to find a full bocce ball court complete with custom lighting in the artful trellis above. The view from here is just as gorgeous, and the stone fire pit is perfect for roasting marshmallows!
Tucked behind you is the underground wine cellar, set in the hillside. Set up a small luncheon or simple wine tasting under the arbor and dazzle your guests with your homemade vintages.
Below the arbor and bocce court is a gently sloping grassy expanse large enough for several irrigated planter boxes plus an assortment of fruit trees.
The main house is charming and ready for new owners to add their own style. Enjoy cooking on the Wolf 6-burner range. Hot-cha-cha! You can build an entire kitchen around that single appliance! You might notice the large sliding barn door at the back of the garage – it’s hiding a private office!
Whether you’re creating your perfect paradise, embarking on an agricultural adventure, or building an event destination, you’ll find everything you need, plus a few extras you didn’t know you wanted.
Welcome to 8010 Mt. Vernon Rd.
Schedule a private walkthrough to see it in person!CLICK HERE