6158 CAMPHOR CT.
SOLD for $565,000
This is the type of floor plan that helps keep everyone in the conversation no matter if you’re cooking, eating, or relaxing on the couch. The spaces are mostly open to each other thanks to the large open entryway but still retain their definition with a wall separating the kitchen and dining, and a well-placed wall (and pony wall) opening the dining room to the living. Keep cozy during the winter with the wood-burning stove – the Sellers added a stylish wood plank backsplash to that corner, adding a “Tahoe-esque” vibe to go with the cedar planks of the entryway out front!
Tired of getting stuck in the kitchen by yourself or fighting for elbow room because there isn’t enough space for anyone else? Worry no longer. Your new kitchen has plenty of counter space for your sous-chef to help you prep dinner and for others to sit, chat, and keep you company.
- Cherry flooring throughout main living spaces
- Vaulted ceiling in living room
- Room for bar seating and/or bistro table in kitchen
- Crisp white cabinetry & tile backsplash compliment light granite counters
- Formal dining
- Updated Master bath w/dual sinks, separate shower/soaking tub, and roomy walk-in closet
- Private Master entrance from back patio
- 3-car garage (extra deep, big enough for a ski boat!)
Enjoy backyard BBQs this summer on your large patio surrounded by tall trees. Looking to start a garden? There’s plenty of room on either side of the house for planter beds and then some. A covered storage area for your gardening needs is easily accessible just off the garage!
Schools are close by and you’re just a hop, skip, and a jump from local restaurants and shopping. Loomis still has that small town feel and a connected community, which must be why they call themselves “The Best Little Town in California.” 😊
Schedule a private walkthrough to see it in person!CLICK HERE