825 50th STREET
SOLD for $510,000
Some people still hold their neighborhood to the “cup of sugar” test. Could you borrow a cup of sugar from your neighbor? This street says “yes!” Not only do you get the East Sac community as a whole, but it sounds like there’s a good chance of a killer 4th of July block party on the horizon! And that’s not even the best part. Original wood floors, fresh white paint, and a fabulous yard (front and back) set the stage for a wonderful home.
- Large garage that you can actually park in (rare in these parts!)
- Long driveway for your guests when you throw your awesome BBQs
- Picture window in front
- French doors from dining room to backyard
- Original tile in shower and bathroom floor – super cute!
- Extra backdoor installed to use laundry room as a possible mudroom (save your floors in the winter months!)
From the cheerful blue front door to the (and I quote from Mrs. Seller) “amazing lemon and orange trees” in the back, this is one house that is truly a happy home. And being in the heart of East Sac means you can fit in your workout easily with cycling, etc. nearby. Close to shopping, restaurants, and all this coveted area has to offer. Get ready to live the sweet life at 825 50th Street!
Need to your home?
Schedule a consultation!CLICK HERE