Rounded corners on window and door frames are hard to find these days, and the fresh paint adds to their charm. Both baths have been restored in the original 1930s style with pedestal sinks, toilets, tile, and hardware. Modern conveniences like the custom designed dual HVAC system, tankless water heater, and dual pane Marvin windows make this home a dream come true.
- Wood flooring throughout most of the home (downstairs was refinished recently)
- Custom Marmoleum in the kitchen/laundry (durable & environmentally friendly!)
- Black granite counters in kitchen/laundry
- Farmhouse sink, 1930’s tile backsplash in kitchen
- Bertazzoni 5-burner range/oven (Bellissima!)
- Built-in hutch in breakfast nook w/original lead glass
- Floor-to-ceiling pine mantle over the wood-burning fireplace (w/gas starter)
- Whole house fan
- Tons of storage!
And get ready for the Summer because this backyard is ideal for BBQ’s, gardening, lounging and more. Planter boxes are in place and there is a perfect area for all your gardening tools and supplies. And not only is there a large 1 ½ -car garage, but it comes with a second story room so you hobbyists and crafters can have a private place for your creativity to thrive.
So grab your coat, and get your hat! Leave your worries on the doorstep and just direct your feet to the sunny side of the street at 1377 Vallejo Way.